Pages

The Review - L'oréal Skin Perfection Miracle Cleansing Oil

Wednesday 14 May 2014

I have been using this oil for about a month now and my my my I am in love. It is 100% a product that has found a permanent place on my skincare shelf.

The L'oréal Skin Perfection Miracle Cleansing Oil is my first try of using an oil product for cleansing and it has completely swayed my previously neutral opinion of them. The last couple few months has seen my dehydrated skin get even more dehydrated to the point where every product I slapped on was being absorbed in about 3 seconds leaving me with tight skin. No good. Using this oil has not completely rid me of dehydration but it has definitely helped with it. After cleansing I no longer sprint to put moisturiser on to get rid of the tightness which is a good sign in my books.

First things first the applicator is great you can pump out the perfect amount and the scent is DIVINE. I am a bit wary of product scents as I am allergic to citric acid so if something smells fresh and citrusy then it is a no no for me. The miracle cleansing oil smells fresh and sweet and I can feel it loving my skin as I slather it all over. As far as removing mascara goes I give it a 7/10 I find it doesn't remove it completely and I always do a second cleanse with my Garnier Micellar water but I do tend to wear about 500 layers of mascara so it might just be a bit much for the oil to handle. As for face make up it whips it all off in seconds. After cleansing with this product I feel my skin looks healthy and radiant. If I have been wearing a lot of make up then I tend to do a second cleanse with Micellar water but generally the Miracle Cleansing Oil does me well.

At £7.99 this is a great first try cleansing oil and although I originally had views to buy the Origins one after trying this I think that I may save my pennies and stick to this one as its doing the job and it's doing well.

Have you used this oil before? What do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground