Pages

Current Loves

Wednesday 21 May 2014


1 / Yves Saint Laurent Rogue Volupte Shine in Shade 8 Pink In Confidence

I am not really a lip product lover, I usually just wear lip balm or a tiny bit of a balmy gloss on my lips but this YSL lipstick has converted me. I love it so much, I am actually obsessed. Its such a great colour the perfect my lips but better shade, has such a lovely shine that isn't too glossy and it smells great. Great news for my lips but bad news for my purse as I already have my eye on two other shades....

2 / Lush Tea Tree Water

This is such a great affordable product. I tend to use it in the morning to freshen up my skin especially if I have a couple of blemishes. It makes my skin feel refreshed and clean. It is also great for a refreshing spritz during a hot day.

3 / Nars Sheer Glow in Shade Deauville

I cannot honestly believe that I have gone so long without this foundation in my life. It is the one. I have found it after all these years of searching. The perfect buildable coverage with the right amount of glow. This is good skin in a bottle and my soulmate.

4 / Jo Malone English Pear and Freesia Cologne

I got this fragrance for Christmas from my mum, I chose it when we were shopping in Selfridges because I wanted a more 'grown up' fresh floral fragrance and this is just that. The perfect spring/summer scent (although I wear it all year round) it is the one from my collection that I reach for on date night and always get comments about.

5 / Le Blanc De Chanel Sheer Illuminating Base

I picked this little beauty up from Duty Free a couple of weeks ago and it is love. It goes beautifully with Nars sheer glow and basically makes me look like I have the skin of a godly creature. (Well not quite but you get where I am going...I LOVE IT)

What products are in your current top five?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground