Pages

5 Things / Beauty Products I Can't Live Without

Wednesday 28 May 2014


1 / Moroccanoil Treatment Light

I have been using Moroccanoil for years and it really really does make a difference to my hair. It isn't cheap but a bottle lasts me about a year (using it every time I wash my hair) so it is worth splashing out.

2 / Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

A dehydrated face saviour. The perfect treatment after a busy weekend, this mask makes my skin look plump and glowing by the next morning - plus it smells great!

3 / Lanolips 101 Ointment

My go to lip saviour, this balm isn't sticky and hydrates and stops soreness on my lips.

4 / Maxfactor Masterpiece Max Mascara in Black

I can't imagine a day when this mascara and I stop being the best of friends. I have been a devotee to this product since the day it came back and nothing I have ever tried has come close to comparing.

5 / Real Techniques Buffing Brush

Since discovering this perfect brush the way in which I apply my base has completely changed, I use this brush to apply my foundation/BB cream etc and it gives such a flawless finish.


What are the five beauty products you can't live without?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground