Pages

What's in my Holiday Make Up Bag?

Friday 25 April 2014



I am off on my happy holidays on Tuesday and I thought I would give you a little peek into what I am planning on taking away with me make up wise. Enjoy!

Base / I go extremely freckly in the sun so for my Holiday base I want to stick to something light so Dr Jarts BB Cream is perfect it gives enough coverage that my freckles can still shine through and when paired with concealer over bad skin bits it gives me a perfect natural glow.
Estée Lauder Illuminating Perfecting Primer, Make Up Forever Full Cover Concealer in colour 4, Dr Jart Water Fuse BB Cream, Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in LightscapadeBobbi Brown Corrector in Light Bisque.

Cheeks / On my cheeks I want to have summery shades with a touch of bronze, my Guerlain bronzer is the best thing ever and I can build up colour as the holiday goes on. Topshop Blush in Do it again is my perfect orange shade and NYX Summer Peach is a beautiful pinky coral with a touch of shimmer for evenings. The Topshop Highlighter Palette is great to use for different shades depending on my tanning level.
Guerlain Terracotta 4 Seasons Bronzer in Nude, Topshop Cream Highlighter Palette in Kick StartTopshop Blusher in Do it Again, NYX Blush in Summer Peach

Eyes / No doubt I will keep my eyes super minimal and neutral with just a slick of mascara in the days but I am taking a couple of palettes and cream shadows just for if I want to add a little bit of jazz in the evenings.
Bare Minerals Ready Eyeshadow Palettes in The Truth and The Soundtrack, L'oréal Color Riche Le Khol in pure espresso, MaxFactor Masterpiece Max Mascara in Black, Lancome Artliner in Black, Mac Pro Longwear Paint Pots in Bare Study and Vintage Selection.   

Lips / Bright lipsticks and light glosses are perfect for holidays, The Clarins Instant Light is a great light go too and Topshop Macaroon will be great for brighter evenings.
Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector, Topshop lipstick in Macaroon, Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain in Honey Douce, Clinique Chubby Stick in Curvy Candy.

What do you think of my holiday picks? What products are in your holiday make up bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground