Pages

Barry M Gelly Nail Polish Haul

Sunday 13 April 2014


It is no secret that I have a slight/major obsession with nail polishes. I own ALOT and they all live on salon style shelves in my wardrobe. They used to be on my wall but now I live with my boyfriend they had to be put away (boo). I can happily spend days without make up on but if my nails are unpainted I just feel incomplete. Looking at my collection (which is now too big for my shelves) it is insane to think that I could possibly need anymore however on a quick trip to Boots and Superdrug I was quickly taken in by the vibrant shades and bright pastels and just HAD to grab a few to bring my nails out of my dark greys and purples faze and head into spring/summer happy nails.

Barry M are by far my favourite high street polish brand, in fact it was them that started my obsession with nail polish. I love everything about them. The colour range, price point and formula are impossible to fault and when they bought their Gelly range out my nails were happy happy happy. I love gel nails but I tend to change my colour too often to warrant getting them done in a salon. This gel formula is such a great alternative. Shiny salon looking nails that I can change whenever I want without feeling guilty that I spent money on a manicure and whipped them off a few days later.

The colours I picked up are Prickly Pear a beautiful lilac shade, Grapefruit a coral pink (my favourite colour for sunny holidays), Passionfruit a warm bright red, Papaya a bright pastel peach, Sugar Apple a stunning pastel mint and Green Berry a brighter mint shade.

Not only are the colours amazing but the names are great too, I just can't help feeling summery! There is no doubt a couple (or all) of these polishes will be in my holiday bag at the end of this month!

And just to make things better in Superdrug Barry M cosmetics are buy 2 get one free at the moment...even more of an excuse to stock up.

Look out for my Mani Monday post on Monday (shock!) to see which shade I chose first!

Do you like Barry M polishes? What's your favourite shade?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground